|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||5 Year|
|Publish Date||2016-03-09||Close Date||2016-04-02|
- Monitor and examine all technical works and site management.
- Manage workers’ daily performance and solve the problem at Site.
- Manage materials and work force in daily operation.
- Coordinate and supervise construction work at the site.
- Check & Revise/Detail/Shop drawing for all technical work.
- Responsible for monthly progress report and progress evaluation claim.
- Monitoring daily on the contractor/sub-contractor’s work.
- Ensure work quality of construction and in accordance with time lines of the project.
- Advise, coordinate and review on the concept, schematic and detail designs related to
- Architectural, Structural & Civil, Mechanical and Electrical, and Interior Design.
- Coordinate, review and integrate all detail design drawings for construction.
- Clarify queries regarding drawing details and issue additional drawings or details where necessary to explain the design.
- Evaluate and recommend material substitutions
- Produce time management and construction schedule report
- Provide on-going and continuous contractual advice during construction to ensure that all parties strictly adhere to the contract.
- Responsible for Site Health & Safety
Bachelor's Degree in electrical or mechanical construction / project management, engineering or qualified in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in building design and/or facility management of large complex projects
- Requires an ability to work on projects from concept stage through construction, project close out.
- Computer proficiency within MS Office (Word, Excel, and Project) and AutoCAD
- Good command of English in both verbal and writing communication (Chinese is an advantage).
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skill
- Hard working and be able to work under pressure
**How to apply:
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter with expected salary and other
supporting document to Koh Pich Construction Company.
**Address: La Seine, No B22, Street Sopheak Mongkol, Dimond Island (Koh Pich), or send e-mail to Ms. Chhin Chanlida, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +855 81 601 999.
**The application will be considered in order until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be
contacted for the interview.
|Contact Person||: Chhin Chanlida,|
|Phone||: +855 81 601 999|
|Address||: La Seine, No B22, Street Sopheak Mongkol, Dimond Island|
2008, we have been providing our customer with comprehensive construction service in all aspect of construction. Our company is part of Canadia Group. With the group’s growth and business needs, our company was established to be known today as Koh Pich Construction Company. To expand our operation, we are searching for suitable candidates for following positions.