[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||7-10 Year|
|Publish Date||2017-11-14||Close Date||2017-11-30|
Develop and sustain the Quality Management System in line with the required industry standards (including: TS16949, ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / OHAS 18001), accreditation requirements and business requirements across the organisation through existing and new procedures. Regulate, control and improve the quality of all processes throughout the business and the final product. Manage the audit program to ensure that all non-conformities raised against certification bodies during audits are effectively corrected and independently verified. Embed a culture of continuous improvement throughout the company. Lead the team to achieve quality management system targets for customers and business goals. Leads in establishing SOPs and workflows throughout all departments, working with departmental heads on the execution of proper procedure documentation.
QMS Manager will be accountable for the following:
• Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
• Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Quality Management Systems (QMS)
• Develop the Management Systems strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against plan
• Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Setup, maintain and improve, in line with business needs
• Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS)
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
• Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns
• Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all departmental requirements and audits
• Introduce new systems and procedures for documentation to reduce turnaround time where appropriate
• Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
• Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS
• Ensure corrective actions are undertaken to address non conformities found
• Verify closure of non-conformities with Certification Bodies
• Hold quarterly audit performance meetings within the business and with Certification Bodies, if any
• Manage the audit non-conformity data base
• Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
• Ensure ongoing compliance with the Quality Management System (ISO9001)
• Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
• Produce written reports, minutes of meeting and make presentations
• Undertake continuous training and development
• Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
• Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
• Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
• Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
• Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
• Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
• Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement.
• Conduct periodic management review meetings.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
• Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the quality strategy
• Work as part of the Management team to share ideas and improve operation, recommending, supporting and implementing continuous improvement activities and process and procedure improvements to optimise results and improve quality of delivery, in line with quality standards requirements delivery in line with Company and Customer requirements
• Communicate with personnel at all levels, internally and externally to the Company, in relation to Quality matters
• Any other tasks as assigned by MD.
• Associate degree or equivalent A bachelor’s degree in engineering or quality management is required
• ISO certified internal/external auditor is preferred or trained in ISO Quality Manager course
• Associate degree or equivalent bachelor’s degree in engineering or quality is required
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control. Current CQA or similar certification is required.
• Quality managers must have proven ability to lead a diverse team of technicians. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential. Must have strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and management skills. Experience with MS-Office (especially Excel, Word) is needed. Project management experience is a plus.
• Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and time management skills;
• Independent and motivated;
• Dynamic and has experience in dealing with crisis management;
• Able to work in a highly matrix and multicultural environment;
• Strong oral and written communications skills;
• Superior computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• SharePoint and/or room experience desirable
• Must be able to handle multiple-projects at a time and work in a fast paced environment. Self-motivation and pro-activity are required
• Must have good attention to detail accuracy and follow through.
• Has healthy life style, and able to work well under pressure.
• Excellent leadership and man- management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
• Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
• Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
• Commercially aware
• Proficiency in English; and
• Mandarin or Khmer speaking is an added advantage.
|Contact Person||: Pearlyn Ang|
|Phone||: +855 23 888 808|
|Address||: Boeung Kak | Sangkat Sras Chork | Khan Daun Penh | Phnom Penh | Cambodia|
Established in 2001, Shukaku is a privately owned premium real estate developer and holding company based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. At Shukaku, we seek to build Cambodia’s future by creating modern, sustainable and forward-thinking developments. Shukaku is a values-driven organization, guided by our principles in the way we work and the way we think about our developments. As such we infuse functionality, sustainability and synergy into all that we create in order to positively impact the lives of those who work, live and play in our developments. We also aim to make tangible contributions to the growth of our home country by driving sustainable economic development and creating jobs for those most in need. Our flagship project, Phnom Penh City Center will create a modern, thoughtfully-planned and fully integrated downtown core in Cambodia’s capital city.