[REQ_ERR: OPERATION_TIMEDOUT] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||3 Year|
|Function||Human Resources||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Publish Date||2017-12-01||Close Date||2017-12-29|
• Manage the full cycle of the company payroll process including the development and management of payroll systems, coordinating payroll delivery, and responding to payroll inquiries
• Monitor compensation and benefits programs and ensure their effectiveness and efficiency within the company context
• Develop and propose compensation and benefits plans and other reward and recognition programs to attract and retain talent
• Control, maintain, and update personnel information in the database
• Support the IT team in implementing HR software applications such as payroll transaction system
• Work closely with the heads of functions to manage the performance appraisal system
• Lead and manage team members by coaching, setting goals and targets, establishing individual development plans, and providing training and development
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or a related field. Master’s degree is preferred
• At least 3 -5 years of experience in HR & Admin with at least 1 year of experience in a supervisory position
• Knowledge of tax on salary
• Knowledge of Cambodian labor law
• Knowledge of Cambodia union law
• Intermediate to advanced English proficiency
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills
• Advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
• Good presentation, written communications, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
• Good analytical and logical thinking skills
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Ability to multitask, Ability to work under pressure.
|Contact Person||: HR Department|
|Phone||: 086 555480|
|Address||: (Commercial Office) No. 19H, Street 271, Sangkat Beong Salang, Khan Tuolkok, Phnom Penh|
Khmer Beverages Co.,Ltd is the first indigenous Cambodian brewery with state-of-the-art brewing technology providing the finest beer quality to the market to satisfy our consumers and their consumption value. To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high caliber professionals to join our dynamic teams base in Phnom Penh.