|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||2 Year|
|Publish Date||2016-03-31||Close Date||2016-04-28|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
• Standard journal entries
• Analyze banking transactions and journal entries
• Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventories and fixed assets)
• Payroll reconciliation
• Verify and reconcile contracts, orders and vouchers and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
• Monitor compliance with accounting standards and company procedures
• Review, investigates and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports
• Provide advice and assistance and early warning of such problems as cost over-runs, excessive charges and potential penalties. Develop models to depict financial and related activities tailored for specific projects and operations
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command of written and verbal English & Khmer
• Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
• Strong analytical skills with attention to details
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Knowledge of computer application, particularly Microsoft Office and QuickBook
|Contact Person||: Soknao|
|Phone||: 077 345 626 / 069 69 52 58|
|Address||: #218, Street 562, Sangkat Boeung Kok II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh|
Intellusion opened in 2013 and was found by a team of Young Enterprise in Cambodia. We are the local business that has service as graphic and interior design. Our vision is to bring the pride and jobs opportunity for Cambodia people, we commit to reach the top leading company in interior & graphic design.
We provide our customer:
• A high standard working environment with skillful professionals.
• To ensure the best service which exceed customer expectation.
• With the premise of social awareness, distribution to our society is one of our main objectives.