[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Publish Date||2016-08-30||Close Date||2016-08-21|
• Answering Telephone calls formally.
• Formally cloth wear and naturally make up.
• Receiving Guests & Visitors including serving them.
• All office and admin correspondence (incoming mail, fax machine, etc.,).
• Clean Office make sure that Front desk are well organized and good environmental.
• Attending to guests’ queries and complaints.
• Support Office administration management.
• Supporting the operation activities.
• Support HR task such as: Received Applications/CV and provide support.
• Checking in-and-out of guests.
• Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Work closely with all department and CPMI in term of exchange information of our company business activities.
• Conduct daily, weekly and monthly report to Admin Supervisor.
• Other related tasks are assigned by Deputy CEO and/or CEO.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, or other related fields.
• Peer friends or good team player.
• Build good relationship with client through the promotion.
• Understanding in Micro-Finance and Banking.
• Good commend in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
• Be honest, team work and good communication skill.
• Computer knowledge (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet & Email).
|Contact Person||: Leng Sengsiv|
|Phone||: 087 541 222/070 541 498|
|Address||: No.270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
GL Finance Plc. (GLF) began its commercial activities in Cambodia in May 2012, being the first step of the regional expansion plan. GLF is the first financial company for motorcycle and agricultural machinery licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia.
GLF has teamed up with Honda NCX to provide financial services to all local Honda customers. Based on this partnership, GLF can support the purchase of brandnew motorcycles from its commercial desk in each official Honda retailer. With presence in 142 outlets, covering of the countries’ provinces, GLF will soon expand to the rest of the country.
In September 2013, GLF has signed a new partnership with Siam Kubota Co. Ltd. to provide financial leasing on agricultural equipment. This partnership is a step further toward the reaching of unbanked, isolated populations in need financial back up to their business. With presence in 23 outlets, covering of the countries’ provinces, GLF will soon expand to the rest of the country.
The Parent company of GL Finance is Group Lease Holding Pte. Ltd. (GLH) in Singapore and the whose also owned Group Lease PCL with more than 20 years’ experience in leasing motorcycles in Thailand, Bangkokbased Group Lease Public Company Limited has set a longterm business plan to become a leading finance company in the Southeast Asian region. GLF has been the first financial leasing company to be licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. Thanks to the flexibility provided by financial leasing, GLF believes it can provide the easiest, quickest and most secured solution for every Cambodian to be able to own brand new equipment. The principal activity of the Company is to carry out finance leasing business and any other forms of financing operation permitted by the NBC.
With more than 500 employees, GLF plans to hire more employees to increase his business and continue his development in Cambodia