[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||other Year|
|Publish Date||2016-02-29||Close Date||2016-03-26|
- Provide in-depth description of products and services available to customers.
- Be able to professionally advise and guide customers on product selection and usage.
- Involved in stock control and monitoring.
- Responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Merchandising and store decoration.
- Report discrepancies in stock levels and customers’ feedback to supervisor.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean.
- Dealing with customer inquiries, complaints and grievances.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Bachelor or associate degree in business administrative.
- Must be highly passionate about communicating and interacting with people.
- Be able to communicate well in Khmer and English. (Candidate can speak Chinese is priority)
- Possess some basic selling skills and interest in ICT gadgets would be added advantage.
- Tidy, smart appearance and pleasant manner.
- Be respectful and be flexible.
- Positive attitude, hard working and honesty.
- Willing to work shift hours, weekend and public holidays.
All candidates should submit the documents, CV, Cover Letter, stating expected salary
|Contact Person||: HR Department|
|Phone||: 023 456 3333|
|Address||: 4th Floor, Unit 01, #25, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|
iOne Co., Ltd is the Authorized Distributor of well-known brands for ICT (Information, Communication & Technology) products in Cambodia.