|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||3 Year|
|Publish Date||2016-03-01||Close Date||2016-03-23|
- Manage the sales team in Kampong Chhnang.
- Maintain constructive relations with both internal and external
- Maintain contact with Head Office, and make sure all required documents are sent to Phnom Penh properly and on time
- Manage the installation team and make sure SHS are installed on time and in standard
- Manage stocks in cooperation with the operation manager and workshop manager
- Following up with the MFI to make sure all loan applications are assessed no later than 3 days after applied
- Work closely with the RSM to recruit and train the sales agent (entrepreneurs)
- Assign the technician to visit or repair the SHS for customers on time
- Other tasks will be assigned by Project Coordinator /Management.
- University degree, preferably in Management
- Male only.
- 3 years of experiences with management position
- Proven ability to lead a team
- English communication skill and Computer Knowledge of Ms.Office
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, solve problems
- Enthusiasm for the cause: solar energy for rural electrification
A good package will be offered with a salary plus commission, Health and Accident Insurance, 18 annual leave days. Sales and product training (mostly on the job), work experience in a small ambitious, international team.
Start Date: As soon as possible on a Full-Time basis. Probation period: 3 months.
When you are interested to join Kamworks Ltd., please apply by sending your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to contact detail below by December 15th, 2015.
|Contact Person||: ថន វុទ្ធី|
|Phone||: 092 653 352|
|Address||: #FS4, Street 199, Sangkat Tomnop Toek, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh|