[REQ_ERR: OPERATION_TIMEDOUT] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||2 Year|
|Publish Date||2016-03-01||Close Date||2016-03-14|
NRG radio FM 89 is Cambodia’s Number One Music Radio Station since its launched in 1 October 2012 is looking for a core set of skills in a potential candidate for the position of:
*** Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all the vouchers, supporting documents and accounting transactions to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all the transactions.
- Daily Cash Count closing cash balance.
- Invoice issuing.
- Managing petty cash management and settlement of petty cash on weekly and monthly.
- Posting transactions into the accounting program/software,
- Preparing financial reports , bank reconciliation statements on a monthly basis,
- Preparing Taxation Report in monthly.
- Assist Chief Accountant to prepare and submit reports required by management.
- Reviewing journals posting, ledger in weekly and monthly.
- Ensure timely updating on accounts receivable, accounts payable, assets listing, clients list etc.,
- Adjustment and reconciliation monthly on the following transactions: pawn balance between, Bank Reconciliation, Account Payables and Receivables,
and other adjustment (accrual, prepaid, depreciation…)
- Monitoring on budgeting.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by Financial Controller.
- Update asset list in monthly and perform physical asset counting.
- Filling of vouchers and document of branch in properly place.
- Update on branch license and inform person in charge for renewal.
- Bachelor degree of Accounting
- Known on taxation is preferable
- Has two years' work experience in project accounting, financial report preparation,
- Must be willing to travel to provinces,
- Strong computer: MS word, excel, Access and quick book
- Good command of English and Khmer
- Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated,
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitment and trustworthiness,
- Special preference for women applicants.
*** How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV and cover letter to HR department:
- Name: Mr. Naren
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 093 63 48 82 / 012 555 063
- Address: GF, Hong Kong Centre, Street Sothearos, Khan Chatomuk, Phnom Penh
- Closing date: 15-March-2016
|Contact Person||: Mr. Naren|
|Phone||: 093 63 48 82 / 012 555 063|
|Address||: Hong Kong Centre, St. Sothearos, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Phnom Penh.|
Established in 1992 as Circle Freight International (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. after the signing of the Paris Peace Agreement. Later in 1994, it was then registered as WorldBridge International (Cambodia) Ltd., and were known as the first ever local logistic company in Cambodia that served the United Nations, United States Embassy and related bodies such as UNDP, WFP and WHO from the beginning of operation until today. Since then, the company developed a reputable partnership with other logistics companies across Asia and throughout the globe.