[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||other Year|
|Publish Date||2016-03-02||Close Date||2016-03-31|
- Operation Accountant: 1 position
- Location: BakKheang Leor, SangkatBakKheang, KhatChhroyChangva, Phnom Penh
- To control fuel tank
- To confirm the work done (map, measurements, and picture...)
- To observe the vehicle has completed the fuel
- To measure concrete plan with the request
- To prepare report and documents
- Report to GM of PA and/or chief accountant
- Other tasks assigned by manager
- Bachelor degree year four in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification,
- Male only,
- Age 20 - 30 years old,
- Be able to use accounting system,
- Good in English,
- Honest, hardworking, flexible and high responsibility,
- Willing to work in team,
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft office, internet and email),
- Can work under pressure,
- Be able to work with shift schedule and holiday to meet the deadline.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should apply by sending your CV, Cover Letter indicating position applied for, with
current photo (4x6) and the expected salary to HR Department (Bridge-Road Office) or via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact number: 0967972345 or address:BakKheang Leor, SangkatBakKheang, KhatChhroyChangva, Phnom Penh
before March 15, 2016.
|Contact Person||: Mr. Ten Sok AN|
|Address||: BakKheang Leor, SangkatBakKheang, KhatChhroyChangva, Phnom Penh|
The L.Y.P Group Company Limited is one of Cambodia’s most dynamic and diversified business organizations playing a key role in the Royal Government of Cambodia’s strategy of economic diversification.
Since the start of its operations the L.Y.P Group has contributed significantly to the development of Cambodia’s infrastructure and agro-industries. With hundreds of millions of dollars invested, the L.Y.P Group has established roads, bridges, power generation, media, hotel, and water purification plants across the country. The company has also been instrumental in helping to build the country’s immensely productive sugar industry.