[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Function||Logistics||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Publish Date||2017-12-01||Close Date||2017-12-25|
• To post Goods Receipt & Invoice Receipt correctly in SAP
• To control stock movement in SAP by checking proper reference documents
• To assist in creating and maintaining Master Data of MM (vendor and material) in SAP properly
• To do periodically/monthly physical stock count of materials. Then, make stock report about actual stock, balance stock in SAP, and stock variance
• To follow up and keep relevant documents in proper manner
• To prepare the stock report as per requirement
• To prepare payment of recycle bottle properly based on contract agreement
• To witness unloading NCP materials when necessary
• To assist in mixing ratio of NCP materials when necessary
• To do other tasks assigned by superiors.
• Graduate Degree in Bachelor of Accounting
• Fresh graduate/1 year experience in stock controlling
• Experience in stock controlling for food and beverage industry areas is an advantage
• Familiar with SAP system
• Inter-personal Skill
• Organizational Skill
• Good in English
• Good in Ms. Office, esp. Ms. Excel
|Contact Person||: HR Department|
|Phone||: 086 555480|
|Address||: (Commercial Office) No. 19H, Street 271, Sangkat Beong Salang, Khan Tuolkok, Phnom Penh|
Borey Peng Huoth was founded in 2005 and becomes one of the most prominent Property Development companies in Cambodia today. With our vast expertise in the market, ambition to grow further and a constant drive for innovation, Borey Peng Huoth has been transformed to Borey Peng Huoth Group, which consists of Borey Peng Huoth Property Development, Borey Peng Huoth Construction, and Borey Peng Huoth Shopping Mall. We have been extending our development projects to the most attractive locations in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
As a matter of fact, due to the growing and expanding operation, currently we are seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant positions.