[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||3 Year|
|Function||Media/Advertising||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Publish Date||2017-12-01||Close Date||2017-12-27|
• Traditional Media
• Develop and implement media strategies to achieve the campaign objectives to achieve maximum planning efficiency and effectiveness (share of spend vs share of voice)
• Plan and manage campaign media budget as per roadmap
• Digital Media
• Manage and plan digital marketing budget
• Plan and execute digital campaigns to make sure Khmer Beverages’ products is the leading and stays at the forefront of all digital innovations for both social media and other digital platforms
• Develop and manage product PR roadmap and strategies to achieve the desired objectives
• Build and maintain positive relationship with partners and friends from the media both local and international
• Build a strong media and PR team including people management and development
• Manage the marketing mix to ensure optimal products exposure and awareness
• Copy writing all marketing communication materials.
• Bachelor degree in education or related field
• At least three years of experience in branding/PR and/or related area
• Media communication and public relation
• Fluent in English – writing, reading, speaking, and listening (knowing Chinese is a plus)
• Self-motivated, team player, innovative and initiative taker
• Excellent communicator to motivate and influence team members
• Strong interpersonal skills, Strong analytical and logical thinking skills, High level of creativity
• Ability to handle pressure and skills in workload management
• Valid driver’s license
• Flexible to travel (Recommended)
Khmer beverages will offer very attractive competitive remuneration fringe benefits based on your knowledge and experience including, annual salary increment, 13th month salary, Special Bonus, good career development opportunity with company, Health & accident Insurance, Company trip (with family) and other benefits based on HR policy.
|Contact Person||: HR Department|
|Phone||: 086 555480|
|Address||: (Commercial Office) No. 19H, Street 271, Sangkat Beong Salang, Khan Tuolkok, Phnom Penh|
Borey Peng Huoth was founded in 2005 and becomes one of the most prominent Property Development companies in Cambodia today. With our vast expertise in the market, ambition to grow further and a constant drive for innovation, Borey Peng Huoth has been transformed to Borey Peng Huoth Group, which consists of Borey Peng Huoth Property Development, Borey Peng Huoth Construction, and Borey Peng Huoth Shopping Mall. We have been extending our development projects to the most attractive locations in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
As a matter of fact, due to the growing and expanding operation, currently we are seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant positions.