|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Function||Medical / Hospital||Industry||Medical / Hospital|
|Publish Date||2016-03-28||Close Date||2016-04-21|
- Execute medical sales plans in the assigned areas
- Conduct detailing activities to HCPs to HCPs compliance with WHO and Local Milk Code
- Increase coverage in medical channels and ensure achievement of sales targets
- Arrange and manage medical events including sessions/group presentation/seminars/conference/symposium at Medical Channels
- Report on competitor activities with proposed solution and identify new business opportunity in the coverage areas
- Convince HCPs with the appropriate level of scientific and commercial argumentation to recommend DBN
- Build company of first choice and brand of first choice with HCPs & mother e.g via tenders, rotation, negotiating and other medical events.
- Call on and ongoing contact with identified lists of HCPs (incl KOLs) across the defined geographical area
- Build strong relationships with targeted HCPs
- Carry out promotional activities with target HCPs
- Plan & manage A&P budget to optimize cost effectiveness and maximize efficiency of resources
- Update competitor intelligence and input into database
- Organize local symposia/seminars with HCPs required
- Record and report back on call visits and progress against set objectives
- Ensure that all activities are aligned with the DBN business ethics and Company’s commitments e.g to WHO Code
- Attend and participate in internal meetings as required
- Maintain company equipment e.g. car, laptop
- Education: Medical Doctor/Pharmacist/Midwife/Nurse
- At least 1 year working experience in medical
- Have relevant knowledge on nutrition
- Good English communication and computer literate (MS Office)
- Good commitment, can work under pressure and ambition to grow
- Be a team player, honest and patient
|Contact Person||: Ms. CHAN Sophorn|
|Phone||: +855 23 21 39 19 / 12 39 11 08 / 10 88 89 80|
|Website||: http://www.ebmcambodia.com ; www.ejobpage.com|
|Address||: Building #40D, Street 352, Sangkat Beong Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
EBM has been known as the Employee Benefits Management is one of the leading and longest running HR service provider company in Cambodia that has been active in her field since the year 2007. Her services are designed to link the gap between employers and employees with the aim to successfully match both parties for an exciting solution.
For company clients we aim to become an extension of your business and gain a thorough understanding of your organizations environment, people and culture, to better assist you in the resolution of staffing issues. Our personalized process saves time, promotes growth, reduces onboarding, and ensures that when we present our shortlist for interview with the client representative, we are providing the best candidates for the job.
For job seekers we don’t simply wish to help you find a job for the short-term but rather a job that will contribute to your long-term career development and at the same time we wish to be your advisor as your career develops. We will endeavour to find you the types of roles in the kind of companies that match your skills, experience and future plans.