[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Function||Cashier/Receptionist||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|Publish Date||2018-04-21||Close Date||2018-05-02|
• Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
• Check and verify expense and requests for advances
• Prepare payment voucher and holding petty cash balance; verifying documentation
• Updating receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
• Posting customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
• University or Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Integrity, details oriented, self motivated, and good interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Customer-centric, committed and passionate person
• Good command of English
• Computer literacy (Ms. Office and Excel)
|Contact Person||: KIM Vuthy|
|Phone||: 031 333 02 80|
|Address||: No. 797, Corner Preah Monivong Boulevard and Street 484, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services Group with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since March 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – most of them in Asia – and 31,970 employees, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11 billions in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution, and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth.