[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Sex||Female||Age||24 ~ 29|
|Function||Manufacturing||Industry||Automotive - Vehicle|
|Publish Date||2018-03-06||Close Date||2018-03-24|
• Greeting customers and scheduling service appointments
• To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and the Company
• To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout
• To deliver exceptional service, scheduling work on customer vehicles, providing accurate estimates for servicing, repairs, and ensuring customers are fully aware of the likely timescales and costs.
• The promotion of sales of genuine parts and accessories whenever possible, acting on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
• Handling customer complaints and ensure all filing is kept up to date
• Ensure method of payment is clarified.
• Other task will be assigned by Head of Department or GM
- Basic automotive knowledge and experience at least 2 years in this field.
- Have excellent communication skills, as well as an aptitude and great attitude to lean and develop
- Good command in communicating in English
- Hold a valid Cambodia driving license.
|Contact Person||: HR 1|
|Phone||: 095 666 048|
|Address||: No. 37-39 Preah Monireth Blvd. Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
HGB Group is a private local Cambodian investment and holding company specializing in automotive, F&B, retail and luxury goods by bringing internationally renowned brands to the country.