|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||3 Year|
|Function||Manufacturing||Industry||Restaurant / Food Services|
|Publish Date||2016-04-07||Close Date||2016-04-27|
- Manages one major strategic account or may be two smaller strategic accounts across a region, or globally.
- Is responsible for the realization of sales objectives within the assigned group.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with the key account and for the negotiation of customer contracts in accordance with overall company sales strategy.
- Co-ordinates the activities of all functions with whom the customer has direct contact in order to provide a consistent and cohesive service.
- Monitors competitive activity within accounts and disseminates information to relevant parties.
- Graduate Bachelor Degree
- Experience Sale Consumer/FMCG Product 3 Years
- Ability to communicate in English or Thai Language will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work late time
|Contact Person||: Mr. VORN Sokhemarin (Khemarin)|
|Phone||: +855 23 21 39 19 / 78 73 9000|
|Website||: http://www.ebmcambodia.com ; www.ejobpage.com|
|Address||: Building #40D, Street 352, Sangkat Beong Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
EBM has been known as the Employee Benefits Management is one of the leading and longest running HR service provider company in Cambodia that has been active in her field since the year 2007. Her services are designed to link the gap between employers and employees with the aim to successfully match both parties for an exciting solution.
For company clients we aim to become an extension of your business and gain a thorough understanding of your organizations environment, people and culture, to better assist you in the resolution of staffing issues. Our personalized process saves time, promotes growth, reduces onboarding, and ensures that when we present our shortlist for interview with the client representative, we are providing the best candidates for the job.
For job seekers we don’t simply wish to help you find a job for the short-term but rather a job that will contribute to your long-term career development and at the same time we wish to be your advisor as your career develops. We will endeavour to find you the types of roles in the kind of companies that match your skills, experience and future plans.