[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||5 Year|
|Sex||Male/Female||Age||25 ~ 40|
|Function||Marketing||Industry||Advertising and Public Relations|
|Publish Date||2017-12-01||Close Date||2017-12-27|
1.Scope of working:
Marketing Manager manages and oversees the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key role in communicating the organizations marketing message by working with other related department in promoting brand awareness.
2.Duties & responsibilities:
- Preparing, organizing and managing key responsibilities of marketing department and marketing staffs;
- Setting goal and missions for marketing staffs;
- Checking and following up the effectiveness of marketing staffs' and marketing department's performance;
- Preparing reports and making presentation about marketing strategies to management board;
- Researching on up-to-date marketing environment and competitors,
- Analyzing and surveying for clients’ demands;
- Researching and setting the clear target customers for company’s products,
- Establishing marketing strategic plans;
- Checking and analyzing monthly sales data for improving marketing strategies;
- Encouraging the new creative marketing ideas for developing marketing advertisements;
- Preparing, organizing and managing Budget Plan;
- Creating managing and customer relation system;
- Preparing and managing marketing advertisement;
- Other tasks assigned by Superior.
3. Job Requirements:
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or a similar skill;
- At least 5 or more years of working experience in marketing with Media / private company;
- At least 3 years of working experience in leadership position with team management with supervisory skills;
- Have knowledge of a marketing techniques and concepts;
- Have experience working with media and advertising agency;
- Be an excellent communicator, negotiator and creative;
- Have knowledge of design skills and Analytic program such as SPSS, Market Sight, Data Cracker, .etcs;
- Work well in a team and be well presented with a professional manner;
- Ability to communicate in English and others language is an advantage;
- Be a problem solver and able to work under pressure with high responsibility;
- Applicants submitted with Study Records/Transcripts are highly prioritized.
4.Working Days and Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Marketing Manager is based in Head Office, the Department of Marketing and Sales.
- Marketing Manager works under supervision & reports directly to Marketing and Sales Director.
7.Salary and Benefit:
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special Price for House Loan.
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
|Contact Person||: HR Department|
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 011 557 314|
|Address||: Building 266, St 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
Borey Peng Huoth was founded in 2005 and becomes one of the most prominent Property Development companies in Cambodia today. With our vast expertise in the market, ambition to grow further and a constant drive for innovation, Borey Peng Huoth has been transformed to Borey Peng Huoth Group, which consists of Borey Peng Huoth Property Development, Borey Peng Huoth Construction, and Borey Peng Huoth Shopping Mall. We have been extending our development projects to the most attractive locations in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
As a matter of fact, due to the growing and expanding operation, currently we are seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant positions.