|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Publish Date||2017-02-10||Close Date||2017-03-03|
- Provides clerical assistance and communicates with customers by telephone, letter, fax and
- Processes various requests from policy owners, associates and other departments;
- Processes policy options, policy due notice, policy changes, audits and rein-statements;
- Conserve business by providing an explanation of policy benefits, provisions and settlement
- Prioritizes work and manages multiple tasks and assignments;
- Provides advice on making a claim or the processes involved and processing new claims
- Collects and analyze information and documents to proceed with a claim;
- Guides policyholders on how to proceed with the claim;
- Monitors the progress of a claim and investigates potentially fraudulent claims;
- Handles any complaints associated with a claim and ensures fair settlement of a valid claim;
- Ensures the customer is treated fairly and that the customer receives excellent service in
accordance with industry and company guidelines;
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Graduate of Bachelors in Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance and
Law is priority
- Minimum of 1 year experience of policyholder/claim service.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables involving
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate and very highly proficient in using MS office programs.
|Contact Person||: ENG Socheata (Ms.)|
|Phone||: 017 997 897|
|Address||: No.36, St.169, PPIU Building, 4th Floor, Veal Vong, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Aplus Consulting Co., Ltd is a professional service agency whose team and network have extensive experience and competence in local and international context that brings all the best from human potential to achieve the client’s personal and organizational success in a sustainable manner.