[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Function||Sales||Industry||Chemicals / Petro-chemicals|
|Publish Date||2016-03-27||Close Date||2016-04-13|
- Explore wide-ranging possibilities for NEW business opportunity & sales to potential market segments in supplying chemicals to manufacturing industries, such as Food, Animals Feed, Water Treatment etc.
- Understand and apply market knowledge & technical expertise to identify and create NEW businesses development.
- Identify and develop sales leads/opportunities, and strategic marketing plan.
- Evaluate and analyse market situation, gather competition landscape, identify trends that effect current and future growth of sales and profitability.
- Proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market and source for new agency products.
- Manage reports such as market survey, development and sales, and forecast.
- Responsive to customers' enquiries, feedback and comments.
- Ensure timely response to suppliers and team.
- Good customer relationship and customer accounts management.
- Minimum 2 years in sales or technical or business development experience in mentioned industries is preferred.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Chemistry, sales and business development or related discipline.
- Good business sensor skill.
- Self Motivated, independent, result-oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrate good team spirit, proactivity and integrity.
- Willing to learn and like to interact with people.
- Proficiency in English– Writing and communicate. Able to speak Chinese will be advantage.
- Possessed with own transport is needed.
- Experience in SAP B1 will be an advantage.
- Good Communication and presentation skill.
|Contact Person||: Mr. VORN Sokhemarin (Khemarin)|
|Phone||: +855 23 21 39 19 / 78 73 9000|
|Website||: http://www.ebmcambodia.com ; www.ejobpage.com|
|Address||: Building #40D, Street 352, Sangkat Beong Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
EBM has been known as the Employee Benefits Management is one of the leading and longest running HR service provider company in Cambodia that has been active in her field since the year 2007. Her services are designed to link the gap between employers and employees with the aim to successfully match both parties for an exciting solution.
For company clients we aim to become an extension of your business and gain a thorough understanding of your organizations environment, people and culture, to better assist you in the resolution of staffing issues. Our personalized process saves time, promotes growth, reduces onboarding, and ensures that when we present our shortlist for interview with the client representative, we are providing the best candidates for the job.
For job seekers we don’t simply wish to help you find a job for the short-term but rather a job that will contribute to your long-term career development and at the same time we wish to be your advisor as your career develops. We will endeavour to find you the types of roles in the kind of companies that match your skills, experience and future plans.