[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Sex||Male/Female||Age||20 ~ 40|
|Publish Date||2017-12-01||Close Date||2017-12-27|
1. Scope of working
Structural Design Manager is responsible to manage all phases of project development including planning, scheduling, inspection, analysis, design, development of contract plans, cost estimates, and technical specifications and structural drawing.
2.Duties & responsibilities:
- Design, co-ordination and design verification civil and structural design activities
- Perform structural analysis and design of concrete and steel structures related to the Power sector
- Review shop drawings, fabrication drawings and shop submittals to support construction
- Design and delivery of all projects by ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of require project outcomes by exceeding company expectations on program, cost and quality
- Ensure all project outcomes meet the company expectations
- Day to day management of direct reports and providing the strategy / leadership to achieve the business / contract objectives
- Manage risk, commercial issues and compliance processes and procedures in relation to Quality, Environmental Management and other policies
- Budgetary management of tender design fees and preparation of detailed design fee estimates.
- Review of designs including interrogating drawings and other technical documentation.
3. Qualification & Requirement
- Master/bachelor degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or other related field;
- At least 7 or more years of working experiences in structural design or relevant engineering Experience;
- Computer literacy in Ms. Office, Auto Cad (2D, 3D), ACI, Euro Code;
- Ability to manage teams effectively under budget and schedule constrains;
- Must have strong written and verbal communication in English;
- Capable of accurate, detailed work, Practical and creative ;
- Good negotiation skills, interpersonal skills, strong organizational and problem solving skills;
- Be friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working;
- Be able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
4. Working Days and Hours
-Monday to Saturday: 8:00am to 12:00pm & 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Lunch Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
5. Working place
- Structural Design Manager: is based in Head Office, Department of Structural Engineering.
- Structural Design Manager works under supervision & reports directly to Design Manager.
7. Salary and Benefit
- Salary (Negotiable)
- Up to 300% annual incentive
- Annual Salary increment
- Annual Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Education Sponsorship
- Internal and External Training
- Special price for House loan
Interest applicants are invited to submit their updated CV, state the position applied for, and attach a current photo (4X6) along with relevant documents to Head Office of Borey Peng Huoth Group to the following address:
|Contact Person||: HR Department|
|Phone||: 098 528 666/ 011 557 314|
|Address||: Building 266, St. 598, Sangkat Phnom Penh Thmey, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Borey Peng Huoth was founded in 2005 and becomes one of the most prominent Property Development companies in Cambodia today. With our vast expertise in the market, ambition to grow further and a constant drive for innovation, Borey Peng Huoth has been transformed to Borey Peng Huoth Group, which consists of Borey Peng Huoth Property Development, Borey Peng Huoth Construction, and Borey Peng Huoth Shopping Mall. We have been extending our development projects to the most attractive locations in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
As a matter of fact, due to the growing and expanding operation, currently we are seeking for many qualified and talented candidates to fill the following vacant positions.