[REQ_ERR: COULDNT_RESOLVE_HOST] [KTrafficClient] Something is wrong. Enable debug mode to see the reason.
|Term||Full Time||Year of Exp||1 Year|
|Publish Date||2016-08-30||Close Date||2016-08-21|
• Be creative and turn ideas into outlines, storyboards, and images.
• Responsible for producing all Audio & Video event, promotion, products/services’ guideline for broadcasting, compression output, webcasting, video streaming, and digital distribution.
• Provide immediate response to requests for assistance to events.
• Video post-production tasks which includes reviewing footage, making editorial, video transcoding, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing by suitable software.
• Utilizes computer graphics and special effects for video post-production in accordance with the overall production concepts.
• Compresses video projects for output.
• Captures recorded video using software and encode media as appropriate.
• Makes video products available in a variety of formats including DVDs or streaming media files.
• Publishes, organizes, and optimizes media on third party websites such as YouTube, Facebook Twitter, and other social media platforms; coordinates internal and external duplication services as required.
• Computer knowledge (Photoshop, PowerPoint, Word, Internet).
• Proven background in photography.
• Good commend in English language (Speaking, Writing and Listening).
• Be honest, team work, and good communication skill.
• Frequent to province.
GL Finance Plc. (GLF) began its commercial activities in Cambodia in May 2012, being the first step of the regional expansion plan. GLF is the first financial company for motorcycle and agricultural machinery licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia.
GLF has teamed up with Honda NCX to provide financial services to all local Honda customers. Based on this partnership, GLF can support the purchase of brandnew motorcycles from its commercial desk in each official Honda retailer. With presence in 142 outlets, covering of the countries’ provinces, GLF will soon expand to the rest of the country.
In September 2013, GLF has signed a new partnership with Siam Kubota Co. Ltd. to provide financial leasing on agricultural equipment. This partnership is a step further toward the reaching of unbanked, isolated populations in need financial back up to their business. With presence in 23 outlets, covering of the countries’ provinces, GLF will soon expand to the rest of the country.
The Parent company of GL Finance is Group Lease Holding Pte. Ltd. (GLH) in Singapore and the whose also owned Group Lease PCL with more than 20 years’ experience in leasing motorcycles in Thailand, Bangkokbased Group Lease Public Company Limited has set a longterm business plan to become a leading finance company in the Southeast Asian region. GLF has been the first financial leasing company to be licensed by the National Bank of Cambodia. Thanks to the flexibility provided by financial leasing, GLF believes it can provide the easiest, quickest and most secured solution for every Cambodian to be able to own brand new equipment. The principal activity of the Company is to carry out finance leasing business and any other forms of financing operation permitted by the NBC.
With more than 500 employees, GLF plans to hire more employees to increase his business and continue his development in Cambodia